RAISE HAPPY HEALTHY EATERS FOR LIFE
This course is for you if any of these hold if ANY of these statements resonate:
- Concerns of overeating/overweight/ fear that the child will become overweight
- Fear that your child is eating out of boredom or anxiety and how to handle it
- Unpleasant mealtimes where power struggles are common
- Feeding is a cause of constant stress and tension impacting the parent-child relationship negatively
- Under-eating/ underweight children
- Picky Eating e.g. Won’t try new foods, demands the same foods every day, or won’t eat a certain food group
- Begging, bribing, coercing with food or child has to be forced to eat certain foods
- Doesn’t eat at meals and demands snacks all-day
- Obsessed with junk food, overeats junk food when gets a chance, begs for junk food
You will learn:
- why kids are picky
- why they overeat
- why they are erratic eaters
- why some kids eat more than other kids
- why kids are obsessed with junk food
- why some kids are fatter than other
- why they don’t like vegetables
- why they would rather not eat than be forced to eat
- why they aren’t hungry at dinner and want a snack before bed
- why they want to snack all afternoon
And then you will learn HOW to fix it:
- Practical, detailed strategies around the structure, meal planning, power struggles, ADHD kids and bigger kids.
- Children will eat nutritious food out of their own free will, are normal around junk food and enjoy meals and grow predictably.
- Mealtimes become the best moments of the day, stop fighting with kids about eating.
- End the power struggles. Watch them be normal around food. Enjoy feeding your family.
JUNE 2020 LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP
“Every mealtime would plague me with guilt and uncertainty and I would end up making four different meals (or my kids would just end up eating cereal for dinner). This is until I met with Eliana and attended her course on the psychology of feeding. The course gave me a completely new perspective on this aspect of parenting. . Instead of focusing on the above uncertainties, the focus was now on my kids’ relationship with food. The focus changed to having fun mealtimes together as a family and having an enjoyable experience with each other. I also found that putting the food on the table and having them build their own plates made a world of difference. They loved the experience of selecting what went onto their plates and they have even started trying new foods, which they would have never touched before” – Shayna
Want to end the food battles in your home? Sign up for a free clarity phone call to see how the Feeding Coach can bring calm and trust to your table.